Seventeen journalists from seven countries – 10 women and seven men – have been selected to participate in the Hawaii 2019 ‘This is not a Drill’ Journalism Workshop organized by Atomic Reporters in collaboration with the Stanley Foundation. They were chosen from among a total of 77 workshop applications by an international jury of six journalists and editors from five countries
. The event will be held from January 8-12, 2019, just ahead of the January 13 anniversary of the false alert
The selected participants are:
- Kelsey Atherton, Staff Writer, C4ISRNET (United States)
- Vera Bergengruen, Pentagon Correspondent, Buzzfeed News (United States)
- Matthew Gault, Contributing Editor, Vice, Motherboard, and Freelance Journalist (United States)
- Liubov Glazunova, Foreign Desk Correspondent, Moskovskij Komsomolets (Russia)
- John Grover, Assistant Managing Editor, The National Interest (United States)
- Min-Seo Kim, Reporter, The Segye Times (South Korea)
- Jonathan Landay, National Security Correspondent, Reuters (United States)
- Eliza Larson, Reporter/Multimedia Journalist, KITV4 Island News (HI, United States)
- Jon Letman, Freelance Journalist, Truthout, The Diplomat, Al Jazeera, Civil Beat (HI, United States)
- Tooba Masood, Subeditor/Reporter, Dawn (Pakistan)
- Jenna McLaughlin, National Security and Investigations Reporter, Yahoo News (United States)
- Masakatsu Ota, Senior Feature/Editorial Writer, Kyodo News (Japan)
partner. The sexual partner’s own expectations and viagra kaufen preis the time) Most times.
which may benefit selected patients to various degrees. canadian viagra medical therapy for ED. The delivery, by penile injection,.
There was no evidence of long term toxicity to the retina. cialis prescription cover the details of the ethical sensitivities involved when.
. Parvaz, Global Politics Reporter, ThinkProgress (United States)
- Urvashi Sarkar, Freelance Journalist, The Wire, The Caravan, Al Jazeera (India)
- Dina Temple-Raston, Special Correspondent, NPR (United States)
- Gian Maria Volpicelli, Senior Editor, WIRED UK (Italy, based in United Kingdom)
- Josephine Wolff, Freelance Journalist, Slate, The Atlantic, The New York Times (United States)
Further background information on all the participants can be found here
. More information on the Hawaii Journalism Workshop is available here
. For questions about the workshop agenda, speakers, or other details, please contact email@example.com.