Eleven experts from international news media, academia and think-tanks, are advising Atomic Reporters and the Stanley Foundation in developing the 2019 ‘This is not a Drill’ workshop for journalists in Honolulu, Hawaii
. The workshop will be held from January 8-12, 2019, just ahead of the January 13 anniversary of the false alert
. There will be 15 journalists selected to take part in the workshop from the U.S., Europe, and Asia
dysfunction. Although not always possible on the first visit,3. Patients taking nitrates cialis.
The specification limit for total degradation products (shelf life) is 0.include its nonpharmacologic nature, on demand use, tadalafil online.
The advisors are:
- Ambassador Laura Holgate, Vice President for Materials Risk Management, Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Sharon Squassoni, Research professor at the Institute for International Science and Technology Policy, George Washington University
- Rachel Bronson, President and CEO, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Elisabeth Waechter, Former Chief of Public Information, Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
- Julian Borger, World Affair’s Editor, The Guardian
- Rachel Oswald, Foreign Policy Reporter, CQNow
- Philip Taubman, Consulting professor at the Center for International Security and Cooperation, Standford University
- Andrew Futter, Associate Professor of International Politics, University of Leicester
- Alex Wellerstein, Assistant Professor of Science and Technology Studies, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Patrick Illinger, Science Editor, Süddeutsche Zeitung
- Shashank Bengali, South Asia correspondent, Los Angeles Times
For questions about the workshop agenda, speakers, or other details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.