The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists will host a live international news conference at 10 a.m. EST/1500 GMT on Thursday, January 25, 2018, to announce the 2018 time of the Doomsday Clock. Watch the announcement live at clock.thebulletin.org, or on our Facebook page through Facebook Live.
Speakers for the Doomsday Clock announcement on January 25, 2018 will include:
• Rachel Bronson, President and CEO, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
• Sivan Kartha, Bulletin Science and Security Board; Senior Scientist at the Stockholm Environmental Institute and co-leader of SEI’s Gender and Social Equity Program
Other excluded patient populations included those on certain concomitant therapies (i.35Management algorithm of ED in the patient with cialis.
. Kartha served as a Coordinating Lead Author in the preparation of the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
• Lawrence Krauss, chair, Bulletin Board of Sponsors; director, Origins Project at Arizona State University; and Foundation Professor, School of Earth and Space Exploration and Physics Department, Arizona State University.
• Robert Rosner, chair, Bulletin Science and Security Board; William E
. Wrather Distinguished Service Professor in the Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics and Physics at the University of Chicago
• Sharon Squassoni, Bulletin Science and Security Board; Research Professor of Practice at the Institute for International Science and Technology Policy, Elliott School of International Affairs, The George Washington University.